Saturday, February 4, 2012

Any hints on how to win at online Scrabble?

I play Scrabble at a site online.A friend of mine suggested this site to me and I am hooked.





This same friend told me that he would send me a gift certificate to my favorite restaurant IF i ever beat him, even once.





I need help from other Scrabble gamers ways to play the game that will work to my advantage. I lose a lot , but have been playing for a bit over 3 weeks. Turning that "streak" around (and beating this guy in the process) would be awesome.





ANY help is appreciated!





Thank you so much..|||here is a online scrabble word generator





http://www.puzzledepot.com/wordfinder2/s鈥?/a>





have fun cheating lol|||Maybe try using a scrabble word generator. Google it. But that would be cheating lol.|||yeah, go and improve your game by first playing off-line......then i'm sure you'll win it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment