Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where can I find a German scrabble game?

I would love to play German scrabble with my dad with the actual board game. I do not want a stupid URL with a link to play German scrabble online.


I have looked on eBay and have found zero entries for the game. I can't afford to go to Germany and look there. Is there a site somewhere that I can order the game from?|||You can visit the Ebay international site or www.ebay.de, which is the German site. THere are over 200 listings for them. Of course shipping, and understanding German, will be required to order or bid on the game. However should give you a great deal of choices, including specialized and deluxe versions. Good Luck|||I KNOW IT IS pretty pricey, but this was the only link i found


http://www.applauselearning.com/prodinfo鈥?/a>


hope i was helpful!|||Perhaps if you log on to www.hasbro.com and ask this question in the "Customer Information" section, they can guide you.

No comments:

Post a Comment