Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What are some great online games for people who live far away?

I played Scrabble online with this chick via Facebook. And I am looking for some more games. Here are some criteria:


-Free


-Easy to start (I don't want to ask her to download a ton of ****)


-Simple to play(I don't need an epic confusing game just one to entertain us)


-Games that allow us to chat while playing would be nice (or interact in any way)


-And remember we are not in the same room, she lives far away|||funorb.com


-----multiplayer section





U dont have to Download anything. There is a CHAT while in game





good luck ;)|||Check this out my friend


http://www.ultimateflashgame.com/index.p鈥?/a>





A lot of multiplayer games for you and your friend to choose from.





You can chat with your friend and others as well (in the lobby)





Create an account and try it|||What about secondlife? Have you guys tried that one yet? My husband and I met up in that one. It was okay. Pogo has online games, too if you're interested in that.|||well, if you want free games, you can go to





http://glone7.com





the website has a lot of info about free flash game and free online game

No comments:

Post a Comment