Friday, January 27, 2012

What are the best sites to play games (family fued, scrabble, etc) online against other people for money/?

I have seen WorldWinner before. I am wondering if there are better ones with better chances of winning, or bigger payouts, lower entry fees etc.


Thanks|||I'd recommend MSN's gaming site. Here: http://zone.msn.com/en/root/gamebrowser.鈥?/a>





It's a well established, respected, safe and spyware free site. Their instructions are well written so it's easy to get started. When you sign-up on their mailing list they will not share your address with 3rd parties if you so choose. The result is no spam in your e-mail's inbox when you sign up.





Give them a try. There's no sign-up fee to pay, so you have nothing to lose. (except in the actual games, of course) Have fun and win lots of moola! $_$





-vertigo





EDIT:


Here's something you might be interested in... I'm testing a gaming toolbar I found at Windows Marketplace. It's an Internet Explorer (IE7) Add-on that gives you quick access to the top 50 gaming sites. If you'd like to try some of the recommended top 50 sites you can download the toolbar here: http://www.download.com/Online-Gaming-To鈥?/a>


It's a safe download. I had no problems after I installed it.


It received 4 out of 5 stars at Download.com. Read the editor review for more info about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment