Friday, January 27, 2012

Scrabble online play for English learners?

Well, I want to develop my vocabulary in English by playing scrabble online... I am seeking for a user-friendly environment with a good dictionary support. Where should I play? Scrabolous seems a little messy for me and dictionary support is limited...|||I've looked around quite a bit for scrabble sites. Scrabulous is the best site I've found. I'm sorry to hear that you don't like it. Perhaps it is just a matter of you getting adjusted to it. Maybe you could try it again. Good luck!





Edit: Also, why do you say the dictionary is limited? I've always found it quite adequate. Just curious.|||www.isc.ro





You can join for free and they use the tournament lexicons TWL for American and Canadian play. and SOWPOWS for most of the rest of the English speaking world.





You can play against real people in real time. It does require a quick download.|||www.zone.com you con download it for a free 1hr trial and theres oler ones

No comments:

Post a Comment