Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you ever won anything from typing in your Subway Scrabble Code online?

scrabble.subwayfreshbuzz.com





What did you win? I have typed in 8 codes so far and won nothing.|||No, I haven't won anything, and I don't really expect to win anything with them.|||I have won a 2 cookies and 2 bags of chips on the instant win, but online i have won nothing. i am one letter away from a car, the diamonds, a guitar, and the airline tickets:)





EDIT:


i'm also 1 letter away from a $5 subway card and a scrabble boardgame|||i typed like 20 and have not won anything. i need "Y" to win a hybrid. and an A to win airlines ticket.


do ppl actually win in this game?|||I've only won instant win in the the store:


6" sub, bag of chips, 4 cookies.





I've typed in 14 codes so far and won nothing online.














Does anyone want to trade letters??


|||Yes. I won a free 6" sub.|||hey i will trade with somebody just send me an email tonner_cal@yahoo.fr|||cool a free sub ^

No comments:

Post a Comment